* First of all we must be determined to remain slim and work towards it. Develop a mind set towards it.
* Include fresh foods as far as possible as processed foods tend to contain high level of salt and sugar
* Include lot of fiber in your diet as it gives a feeling of fullness, thereby preventing you from gorging spicy and fatty food.
* When you have cravings for certain type of food like chocolates or ice cream, once in a while, you can take in small quantities .
* Take fruits and vegetables which has lot of water content like watermelons, cucumbers and white pumpkin.
* Use the stairs instead of lift. Park the car a little far away and walk to your office. Use every opportunity to be physically active.
* Walk, Walk and Walk as much as possible .Even if you are busy, go for walk at least 5 days a week.
* Aerobic exercise like jogging, swimming, cycling, running accelerates weight loss. Consult a physician before starting any weight loss program. Aerobic exercise combined with healthy eating will certainly help in weight reduction.
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|